We are Air-Sea Services Ghana limited!
Established in 2000, Airsea Services Ghana has developed a fine-tuned and successful synergy between freight forwarding and logistics resulting in new dimensions in detailed logistics management. It is wholly owned Ghanaian company with branch offices at all entry points in Ghana.
The head office is located in Tema, the port city of Ghana which is dubbed as the “logistics Gateway of the West African Sub Region. The branches are at Takoradi, Accra, Aflao and Elubo. All the offices are well equiped with modern communication equipment to facilitate world-wide access to information.
- Deliver Environmentally Responsible Client Services
- Provide Employees with an Attractive Working Environment
- Be an Active Community Partner
- Maintain High Ethical Standards
- Drive Continuous Improvement
- Freight Security
- Air & Ocean Cargo Insurance
- Our highly efficient customs brokerage
- Clearance and compliance service
- We ensure complete security
DO you have any questions? Feel Free Ask Now